The Right Gear. The Right Fit.
Call Toll-Free: 1-877-778-8822
With striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options, the Life Fitness T5-0 Treadmill will motivate you to accomplish your fitness goals in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This machine builds on the exceptional performance and durability of Life Fitness' best-selling health club equipment, but it's uniquely designed for the home environment and incorporates a number of design and mechanical features that make it easier to establish and maintain a personal fitness program.
* 12 workout programs
* 2 user profiles
* 4 My Workouts personalized programs
* 1 custom workout per profile
* Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor? buttons
* FlexDeck shock absorption system
* HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts
* Polar wireless HRM chest strap
* GoSystem Quick Start with 3 speed and incline presets
* 3.0 HP MagnaDrive motor system with 10-year warranty
* Built-in reading rack and dual accessory trays
Includes 12 pre-programmed workouts, and two different users can create one custom workout each, as well as track progress in existing exercise routines using the My Workouts programs (which saves start-up information and favorite workouts). You'll appreciate the touch-sensitive, ergonomically placed controls, including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the GoSystem Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button. Other features include a deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor buttons, a message center providing workout feedback, a workout profile display that shows workout progress, and a built-in reading rack plus dual cup holders and a front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote.
The patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces shock and impact to the knees, back, and joints by nearly 30 percent compared to other treadmills. And because the Lifespring shock absorbers found in the FlexDeck are nearly indestructible, the flex experienced during the first use will be the same flex experienced in all subsequent workouts, even years later.
All Life Fitness treadmills offer HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts, which automatically adjust the resistance based on your heart rate feedback via the included Polar wireless chest strap. Simply choose any HeartSync program and the treadmill incline automatically adjusts in 0.1 percent increments to keep you in your target heart rate zone.
Under the hood is the state-of-the-art MagnaDrive Motor System, an ultra-quiet, ultra-smooth system that combines a powerful continuous-duty motor with a custom-designed motor controller and advanced cooling system. The system automatically communicates with the console and adjusts to the precise power you need depending on your weight. It's backed by a 10-year warranty.
The T5-0 Treadmill console.
Boredom is never an option with Life Fitness treadmills, with a wide variety of challenging workout programs built into the easy-to-use console. Save time by storing up to four pre-programmed My Workouts, and replay them at any time. Rename them for different days of the week or different users in your household. Your weight and incline levels are automatically saved, and you can also store personal results for each workout to keep track of your progress. Based on your workout's specific time, incline and heart rate level, a customized cool-down program helps to ensure your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout. You can also conveniently change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information.
* Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and resistance levels.
* Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
* Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
* Time-Based Goal: For a time specified by the user, this workout used 1.5 percent incline as the baseline to accurately simulate running outdoors on flat ground. Anything below a 1.5 percent grade is then used to simulate running downhill. The inclines and declines last between 30 and 60 seconds. The goal of the workout is to help users train for outdoor running.
* EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases incline so you are less aware of the building demands.
* 5k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 5-kilometer, or 3.1-mile, race.
* 10k Sport Training: A Distance-goal workout that simulates an actual terrain with varying incline levels. It is designed to assist runners in training for a 10-kilometer, or 6.2-mile, race.
Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
Motor system: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive Motor System
Motor controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
Deck: 3/4-inch Medium Density Fiberboard
Deck shock absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system
Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar and commercial side handrails
Belt: 60 x 22-inch multi-ply, pre-lubricated
Rollers: 2.0-inch precision crowned
Electronic readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
Display type: Amber LEDs
Dimensions: 80.25 x 32 x 59 inches (LxWxH)
Unit weight: 320 pounds
Maximum user weight: 400 pounds
Warranty: Lifetime on Frame and Lifespring shock absorbers, 10 years motor, 7 years Parts and 1 year Labour