If you are pregnant and seeking to improve your full body strength, core stability and fitness, this 4-week program will guide you in safely and effectively improving the quality of your pregnancy. With a variety of Queenax apps and optionals, you will progressively challenge upper and lower body, core stability, and stamina through major movement types. Below is a list of what equipment is needed for your workouts. While a few of these movements are unique to Superfunctional, many can be performed with other suspension fitness products such as TRX® or CrossCore®.
- Torso Trainer
- Up Strength
- Ensure that you complete the warm-up and cool-down for each workout.
- Hydrate prior to and during workout.
- Perform each workout 2 times/week, allowing 2-3 days of recovery between workouts.
- Follow the suggested reps or time as listed. However, listen to your body. Take short rest periods as needed during work intervals to ensure proper exercise technique and safety. You also may increase recovery interval length after a specific movement, if needed. Strive for quality over quantity of movement when completing this program!
- Find videos of many of the movement patterns here, as well as set-up information for Superfunctional.
- View full workout below or download here.
Courtesy of PRECOR