BH LK500Ui Upright Cycle
LIMITED TIME OFFER - WHILE INVENTORY LASTS
Creating a new commercial-grade upright that has the durability customers demand and the styling they desire is no easy task, but BH has developed what is destined to become another award winner with the new LK500Ui upright bike. The i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth. The pop-pin up/down adjustment allows for a custom fit for all users and the large cushioned gel seat provides the comfort required to go the extra mile. The Triathlon style handlebars with elbow rest and fingertip controls allow for comfort and easy changes within the workout.
- Workout Programs: This bike is sold with 26 preset workouts including a fitness test. Using your mobile device and a free app, you can download program updates and additional workouts; for instance, BH Fitness offers programs that replicate real-life bike routes.
- iConcept: iConcept makes BH Fitness bikes compatible with Apple and Android devices. With iConcept, you can 1) use a mobile device as your workout screen, 2) download new workouts and update old ones, and 2) run other apps simultaneously. This system helps ensure that the fitness machine will stay relevant several years from now; if you have a modern mobile device, then you have a modern exercise bike!
- 24 Resistance Levels: Offering a wide range of resistance to train people at different fitness levels.
High Capacity: The LK500Ui has a maximum 300-pound user weight capacity.
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitor: For wireless heart rate monitoring, this bike works with Polar-compatible chest straps. It can also check your pulse with contact sensors that are built into the handrails.
- Exercise Data: An LCD with backlighting shows the resistance level, distance, time, calories, speed, RPM and heart rate.
- Adjustable Seat: Offers an adjustable seat to suit different heights. The seat has gel cushioning, which is much appreciated and not so common on other stationary bikes.
- Triathlon Handlebars: Triathlon-style handlebars on this bike have elbow rests and fingertip controls to adjust the machine’s resistance.
- Secure Pedals: The pedals are oversized, textured and have secure straps. This combination supports safety and comfort.
- Water Bottle Holder: A water bottle holder is attached to the bike stem.
- Transport Wheels: Wheels are attached to the front of the stationary bike, making it easy to move. Just tilt and roll.
- Compact Size: Measuring about 41” long and 22” wide, this machine qualifies as a compact stationary bike.
- Warranty: Generous warranties. Residential buyers get parts protection for ten years. Light commercial buyers get parts protection for five years. In both warranties, labor is free for two years and the bike frame has a lifetime guarantee.