Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle
CALL FOR PRICING
Keiser takes it one step further with their revolutionary Magnetic Spin bike; having popularized the first spinning bike with a computer, and who made power an industry training standard, now introduces the most technologically advanced indoor group cycle ever!
The Keiser M3i spin bike featuring Bluetooth wireless display. The new Keiser Bluetooth wireless computer is certain to become popular with both riders and group exercise instructors. The computer can transmit to a receiver for projection onto a screen and can also partner up with a wireless phone or tablet. At first glance the Keiser M3i catches the eye with a sexy new black color scheme that also features a red fly wheel guard.
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser pedal
- Quiet and low-maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride
- Lightweight at 85 lbs. and easy to transport with two front transport wheels
- Over 300,000 M3 field-proven group bikes in use today
- Powertrain tested for more than 30 million cycles
- Handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles
KEISER M SERIES CARDIO WARRANTY
Features Newly Designed Keiser Bike Pedal