Precor EFX665 Elliptical Crosstrainer
1. Drive system Designed for multi-family housing complexes, corporations, small municipal service organisations and many hospitality venues, the single-stage drive system provides the amazing feel that you and your exercisers have come to expect from Precor.
2. Handlebars With moving handlebars, exercisers can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a total body workout.
3. P62 touchscreen console The P62 touchscreen console features personalized viewing and the remarkable clarity of TV and Internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10.1 in./25.7 cm screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for future use, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what’s important to them.
4.Adjustable CrossRamp® With our patented CrossRamp, exercisers can isolate or cross-train specific lower-body muscle groups by adjusting the angle of the ramp between 10 and 35 degrees, making it easy for exercisers to focus on their individual fitness goals.
5. Covered rear-drive housing Experience easy maintenance with a covered rear-drive housing that enables quick access for cleaning and service.
6. Step-up height & pedal spacing The low step-up height improves accessibility and the optimized pedal spacing provides a more natural and comfortable feel.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 82 × 30 × 72 in./208 × 76 × 183 cm
Product weight: 312 lb/142 kg
Step-up height: 8 in./20 cm (pedal at lowest point)
Power: ~100-240V 50/60Hz 0.8 Amps
Total workouts: 22
Resistance levels: 20
Ramp angle: 10-35 degrees
Entertainment: 10.1 in./25.7 cm LCD capacitive touchscreen mobile device charger and audio jack