Precor TRM781 Treadmill
1. P82 Console The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15 in / 38.1 cm screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal-clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-toexerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your business.
2. Motor Drive System The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, and unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement.
3. Integrated Footplant Technology Recognises exercisers’ natural foot speeds and matches every stride for an ultra-smooth feel that enhances their workout experience.
4. Ground Effects® Impact Control System Our patented GFX system combines ideal cushioning, support, and stability for exercisers. Precor decks are designed to provide more absorption in the front where exercisers’ feet hit the belt and added rigidity at the back for a firm push-off.
5. Active Status Light To increase availability, an external status light lets you and your staff know at a glance the operating condition of your treadmill and when to perform life-extending maintenance.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 211 x 89 x 174 cm
Weight: 187 kg Step-up Height: 24 cm
Handrail Length: 61 cm
Running Surface: 153 x 56 cm
Power: Dedicated 120 volt, 20 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 27
Elevation Range: 0% to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph