PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND EASY TO USE
The C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike is lightweight, compact and easy to move, which makes it an ideal home stationary exercise bike. It features durability and effective biomechanics similar to the Lifecycle bikes found in the best health clubs.
- Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
- Ergonomic Design
Ergonomically designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing style
- Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Front Wheels for Easy MobilityYes
- Cup Holders1
- Dimensions (L x W x H)45 in x 27 in x 56 in (115 cm x 69 cm x 143 cm)
- HandlebarsStandard Racing Style Handlebars
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- Max User Weight300 lb (137 kg)
- Pedal StrapsYes
- PedalsStandard self-balancing pedals
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- Resistance Levels20
- SeatStandard cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright
- Step Through DesignNo
- Weight105 lb (48 kg)
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Lifetime on frame
- 3-year on parts
- 1-Year on labor