Life Fitness E1 Cross Trainer
The E1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers a low-impact, total-body workout for home exercisers of all fitness levels.
Years of Life Fitness innovation and research yielded an inviting elliptical cross-trainer that merges smooth and natural motions with outstanding durability.
A COMBINATION OF EFFECTIVENESS AND EASY-TO-USE FUNCTIONALITY
The E1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers a low-impact, total-body workout for home exercisers of all fitness levels. Years of Life Fitness innovation and research yielded an inviting elliptical cross-trainer that merges smooth and natural motions with outstanding durability and extremely quiet operation.
SMOOTH NATURAL MOTIONExtensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
HEART RATE MONITORINGContact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Stride Length20 in (51 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operationsNear silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- PedalsOversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels20
- Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate hand sensors on ErgoGrip stationary front handlebars
- Dimensions (L x W x H)82 in x 30 in x 59 in (209 cm x 77 cm x 150 cm)
- Weight211 lb (96 kg)
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height6.5 in (17 cm)
- Stride Length Max20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride TechnologyYes
- Lifetime on frame
- 5-year on parts
- 3-year on console
- 1-year on labor