VERSATILE TOTAL-BODY CARDIO
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Row HX Software
The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITY
Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGN
The natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVE
Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- ox Dimension: main box (1 of 2)39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2)87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology ResistanceYes
- Heart Rate MonitoringOptional heart rate receiver
- Product Size83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled)Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance11.5" (29 cm)
- Stored vertically height83.85" (213 cm)
- Max User Weight330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels4
- Store VerticallyYes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)2 AA Batteries
- Frame 5 years
- Tank and Seals 3 years
- Mechanical 2 years
- Console 1 year
- Labor 1 year