The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Min Speed0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed12 mph (19 kph)
- Cup Holders2
- Incline Increment0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- Shock AbsorptionAdjustable FlexDeck 3 settings to stimulate preferred running terrain
- Walk, Jog, RunYes
- Space SavingDesigned to fit most spaces
- Dimensions (L x W x H)79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
- Weight341 lb (155 kg)
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Size60" x 22" (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Motor System3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary)All major voltage configurations
Lifetime on frame
LifeSpring shock absorbers
10-year on drive motor
7 year on parts
3 year on console
1-year on labor