Precor EFX863 Elliptical Crosstrainer
1. Handlebars Fixed handlebars allow exercisers to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge muscle stabilizers during hands free training.
2. P62 Console The P62 console features personalized viewing and the remarkable clarity of TV and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10 in / 25.4 cm screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what’s important to them.
3. Converging CrossRamp Patented converging footpath design and incline adjustments between 10–35 degrees, along with 20 levels of resistance, give exercisers a challenging workout with a more natural feeling stride.
4. Covered Ramp & Rear Drive Housing Experience easy maintenance with the covered ramp and rear drive housing that enable quick access for cleaning.
5. Active Status Light Alerts staff at a glance when the EFX needs maintenance or service.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 203 x 71 x 183 cm
Equipment Weight: 154 kg
Step-up Height: 20 cm (pedal at lowest point)
Power: Dedicated 120 volt, 15 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 22
Resistance Levels: 20
Ramp Angle: 10–35 degrees
Entertainment: 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Mobile Device Charger and Audio Jack