Precor RBK685 Recumbent Bike
1. P82 console The P82 console offers a brilliant 15 in./38.1 cm screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal-clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. When networked, it serves as a direct-to-exerciser communication portal, allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
2. Step-through design Designed for easy entry, the recumbent bike has a step through design (14 in./36 cm wide) with a low step-over height (4 in./10 cm).
3. Air-flex seat back The custom-designed air-flex seat features a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride.
4.Seat adjustment The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
5. Ease of maintenance The easy-to-remove shrouds ensure quick access to the drive belt system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank arms.
6. Pedals The extra-wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes and feature integrated, adjustable straps to ensure proper pedaling form.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 65 × 23 × 53 in./165 × 58 × 135 cm
Product weight: 179 lb/81 kg
Power: ~100-240V 50/60Hz 1.6 Amps
Total workouts: 12
Resistance levels: 25
Minimum watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
Maximum watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
Entertainment: 15 in./38.1 cm LCD touchscreen, mobile device charger and audio jack