Precor TRM885 Treadmill
1. Console The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15 in / 38.1 cm screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal-clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked, is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your business.
2. Power Factor Correction (PFC) The highly-efficient 4 HP AC motor drives are optimised with PFC for increased efficiency, improved performance, and reduced energy consumption by up to 30%.
3. Integrated Footplant Technology Integrated Footplant Technology recognises the exerciser’s natural foot speed and matches every stride for an ultra-smooth feel that enhances the workout experience.
4. Ground Effects® Impact Control System This patented GFX system combines ideal cushioning, support, and stability for exercisers. Precor treadmill decks are designed to absorb more impact in the front where exercisers’ feet hit the belt. Added rigidity at the back of the belt allows for a firm push-off.
5. Active Status Light To increase availability, an external status light lets you and your staff know at a glance the operating condition of your treadmill and when to perform life-extending maintenance.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 211 x 89 x 174 cm
Weight: 195 kg
Power: 120 volt, 20 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 27
Motor Drive: 4 HP AC motor with Power Factor Correction Speed Range: 0.5 - 16 mph Elevation Range: -3% to 15% (0.5% increments)