Precor UBK885 Upright Cycle
1. Console The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15 in / 38.1 cm screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal-clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked, is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
2. Over-molded Handlebars The over-molded style adds comfort and durability while offering dual heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising, and road.
3. Seat Adjustment and Improved Saddle Design The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
4. Dual-sided Pedals The dual-sided pedals allow the exerciser to use the pedals with or without the integrated straps. The extra-wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to encourage proper pedaling form.
5. Ease of Maintenance The easy-to-remove shroud ensures quick access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 122 x 53 x 157 cm
Weight: 77 kg
Power: 120 volt, 15 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 17
Resistance Levels: 25
Minimum Watts: 18 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
Maximum Watts: 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
Entertainment: 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Mobile device charger and audio jack