EVA Wave Foam Roller (12")
- Loosen tight/stiff muscles and improves posture. Reduces Spinal Pain.
- Ideal for Pilate, Yoga, Fitness and Rehabilitation.
- Extremely hard wearing and is ideal for home or gym use.
- Help improve stability and flexibility and is great for promoting stabilisation, core strength and balance training.
- Its diameter is 15cm, length is 45cm, and easy to carry with light weight. PE material foam roller that is used in physiotherapy, pilates, yoga, fitness and rehabilitation.
- It involves stretching and applying pressure using the roller and your own body weight in order to ease muscle and soft tissue tightness of the upper and lower back, IT band, hamstring, adductors, upper arm, and much more! It also is the best way to eliminate and prevent muscle knots.
- A foam roller is a great alternative to expensive repetitive trips to the massage therapist and is a technique used by athletes and physiotherapists.
- The foam roller is suitable to be used anywhere such as in the gym, in therapy classes, and even in your house watching the TV!
- Foam rollers are used by many people to help loosen the iliotibial band and can help in the prevention and treatment of pain to this area.