Precor RBK635 Recumbent Bike
1. P30 console The P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED display that focuses on the essential fitness stats to keep exercisers informed and engaged. Add an optional entertainment cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
2. Step-through design Designed for easy entry, the recumbent bike has a step through design (14 in./36 cm wide) with a low step-over height (4 in./10 cm).
3. Air-flex seat back The custom-designed air-flex seat features a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride.
4.Seat adjustment The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
5. Ease of maintenance The easy-to-remove shrouds ensure quick access to the belt drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank arms.
6. Pedals The extra-wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes and feature integrated, adjustable straps to ensure proper pedaling form.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 65 × 23 × 51 in./165 × 58 × 130 cm
Height with PVS: 63 in./160 cm
Product weight: 179 lb/81 kg
Total workouts: 12
Resistance levels: 25
Minimum watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
Maximum watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
Entertainment: Mobile device charger Optional – 15.6 in./39.6 cm Personal Viewing System (PVS) Optional – wireless entertainment cap