Precor RBK665 Recumbent Bike
1. P62 console The P62 console features a personalized viewing experience with remarkable clarity for TV, and when networked, Internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10 in./25.4 cm screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what’s important to them.
2. Step-through design Designed for easy entry, the recumbent bike has a step through design (14 in./36 cm wide) with a low step-over height (4 in./10 cm).
3. Air-flex seat back The custom-designed air-flex seat features a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride.
4.Seat adjustment The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
5. Ease of maintenance The easy-to-remove shrouds ensure quick access to the belt drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank arms.
6. Pedals The extra-wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes and feature integrated, adjustable straps to ensure proper pedaling form.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 65 × 23 × 52 in./164 × 58 × 132 cm
Product weight: 179 lb/81 kg
Power: ~100-240V 50/60Hz 0.8 Amps
Total workouts: 12
Resistance levels: 25
Minimum watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
Maximum watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
Entertainment: 10 in./25.4 cm LCD touchscreen, mobile device charger and audio jack