Precor RBK865 Recumbent Bike
1. P62 Console The P62 console offers personalised viewing and the remarkable clarity of TV and internet options exercisers crave, all in a 10 in / 25.4 cm screen. With the ability to make “favourite” selections for the future, exercisers can customise their workout experience based on what’s important to them.
2. Ultra Comfortable Recumbent Seat Back Custom-designed air flex seat, featuring a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride.
3. Step-through Design Designed for easy mounting by the rider, the recumbent has a step-through design 36 cm wide with a low step-over height 10 cm.
4. Seat Adjustment The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
5. Ease of Maintenance The easy-to-remove shroud ensures quick access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank. 6. Dual-sided Pedals Allow the exerciser to use the pedals with or without the integrated straps. The extra wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to ensure proper pedaling form.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x 58 x 136 cm
Equipment Weight: 99 kg
Power: Dedicated 120 volt, 15 amp circuit
Total Workouts: 17
Resistance Levels: 25
Minimum Watts: 18 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
Maximum Watts: 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
Entertainment: 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD Touch Screen Mobile Device Charger and Audio Jack