NEW PRODUCT!! WaterRower Club- In Black Ash Wood with S4 Monitor
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||83 x 24 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||108 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Ash Wood|
The Water Rower All Black Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Black. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the Water Rower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in Water Rower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind. It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row. Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.
The S4 Monitor displays intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Stroke rate, Heart rate (with optional heart rate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
The WaterRower's unique WaterFlywheel design uses an specially formed paddle to cup the moving water, reduce slippage and produce an unrivaled simulation of the benefits of rowing.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash construction absorbs sound and vibration
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds when filled